Pick Your Own (PYO) Update
Following these rules and guidelines will allow us to provide a safe PYO season for everyone on the farm.
These rules are subject to change based upon updated guidance.
The best way to stay updated is to check the website or to sign up for email newsletter by clicking here.
- If you have a cough or fever, or are feeling sick DO NOT enter the farm
- All guests, including children (over the age of 2), MUST WEAR FACE MASKS while visiting Terhune Orchards. This is pursuant to the Executive Order which states for essential businesses “require workers and customers to wear cloth face coverings while on the premises”. Click HERE for Executive Order
- A safe, 6-FOOT social distance must be practiced by everyone at the farm.
- People allowed per field will be LIMITED to maintain safe social distance. Thank you for your patience in waiting your turn. Please limit the number of attendees in your group.
- Customers will have 30 MINUTES to pick.
- Hand sanitation is important. Hand-washing stations will be provided throughout the farm and at the picking field.
- We want this to be an enjoyable time for families to be together. Children should please stay close, right next to their parents. There should be one adult assisting maximum up to two children
- All items picked MUST BE taken by the customer and purchased
- Produce must not be touched or picked unless purchasing
- Eating produce in the fields is strictly prohibited.
- Outside food will not be permitted at the farm or inside the PYO fields.
- NO DOGS(except service dogs) are allowed on the farm. Pets whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESD) do not qualify as a Service Animal under the American With Disability Act. Service Dogs walk beside their handler. They do not bark, sniff, jump, visit, urinate or defecate while working. They are not held by their handler. We have the right to refuse any pets whose function is not that of a service animal.
Blueberry Pick Your Own
Pick Your Own is open 9am-5pm or AS SUPPLIES LAST. last pickers may enter the patch at 4:45pm Please stay updated on website for current information. Depending on ripeness Pick Your Own may not last all day.
MINIMUM to pick your own Blueberries is $4.00 per person 3 years older (3 year old pays minimum fee) Minimum is applied towards total at check out.
Blueberries are $4.10 per pound under 10 pounds, over 10 pounds is $3.95 per pound. Paying by credit card is requested.
Sanitizing of surfaces will take place continually throughout the day. Team members will be on hand to ensure all procedures are adhered to by all.
Farm Store is open daily, 9am-5pm.
You can pre-order fresh produce, fresh bakery treats, local food items, on Terhune Orchards online store HERE for porch-side pickup after your visit or visit the farm store for your favorite selection of produce, donuts, cider and more.
Tehune play areas are closed but you are welcome to walk the Farm Trail and enjoy nature while you are here.