Pick Your Own (PYO) Update
Apple Picking is located at 13 Van Kirk Road
The best way to stay updated is to check the website or to sign up for email newsletter by clicking here.
Tickets are not required for Pick Your Own Apples
Pick Your Own Apples –
- Each guest 5 years and older must purchase picking bag at check-in before entering field. Only Terhune bags are permitted.
- Small ($8), Medium (5lb – $13), Large (11lb-$26) size bags available.
- Can buy as many bags as you like
GUIDELINES: Following these rules will allow us to provide a safe PYO season for everyone on the farm.
These rules are subject to change based upon updated guidance.
- If you have a cough or fever, or are feeling sick, DO NOT enter the farm.
- We want this to be an enjoyable time for families to be together. Children should please stay close, right next to their parents. There should be one adult assisting one or two children.
- All items picked MUST BE taken by the customer and purchased.
- Produce must not be touched or picked unless purchasing.
- Eating produce in the fields is strictly prohibited.
- Outside food will not be permitted at the farm or inside the PYO fields.
- NO DOGS (except service dogs) are allowed on the farm. Pets whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESD) do not qualify as a Service Animal under the American With Disability Act. Service Dogs walk beside their handler. They do not bark, sniff, jump, visit, urinate or defecate while working. They are not held by their handler. We have the right to refuse any pets whose function is not that of a service animal.
Paying by credit card is requested.
The Pick Your Own fields will be open AS SUPPLIES LAST. Please stay updated on website for current information. Field opens at 9am till 5pm last entry is 4:30.
Farm Store is open daily: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat & Sun 9am-5pm. Fall Family Fun Weekends Farm Store, Winery areas are by ticketed entry.