Terhune Orchards is committed to providing fresh produce and food to our community. We remain open for business. Healthy food is even more critical now. For over 45 years, we have practice high standards of quality and safety.
Here is what we are doing NOW to increase our protection for our customers and staff
- Hand-washing sinks available for customers – please use before entering farm store
- Increased vigilance to sanitation and food safety plan
- Limit number of customers in the Market– only 4 customers in the store at a time and observe distancing
- Customers must wear face masks
- Children please remain outside
- Increased air flow – doors open to encourage fresh air and one way traffic
- Order Pick-Up & Delivery Available
Customers please Be mindful of other customers in the market. Keep a respectful distance, practice safe handwashing, avoid touching your face, and otherwise follow CDC guidelines
Our farm store is still open and Now offering Porch Side or Home Delivery. We will box up your order and deliver it to your car or to your home (Princeton/Lawrenceville area only).