Terhune Orchards is committed to providing fresh produce and food to our community. We remain open for business. Healthy food is even more critical now. For over 45 years, we have practice high standards of quality and safety.
- If fully vaccinated, wearing a mask is not required.
- Masks requested for non-vaccinated guests.
Here is what we are doing NOW to increase our protection for our customers and staff
- Hand-washing sinks available for customers – please use before entering farm store, wine orchard, or PYO patch
- Increased vigilance to sanitization and food safety plan
- Increased air flow – doors open to encourage fresh air, open air market available.
- Order Pick-Up & Delivery Available
Customers please Be mindful of other customers in the market and customers unable to be vaccinated and vulnerable community members. Keep a respectful distance, practice safe handwashing, avoid touching products not buying, and otherwise follow CDC guidelines
Our farm store is open 7 days a week and offers Porch Side or Home Delivery. We will box up your order and deliver it to your car or to your home (Princeton/Lawrenceville area only).
Call 609-924-2310 for daily pick your own updates. See our PYO schedule HERE.