Terhune Orchards is committed to providing fresh produce and food to our community. We remain open for business. Healthy food is even more critical now. For over 45 years, we have practice high standards of quality and safety.
Mask Update: Thank you for continuing to wear you mask on the farm, for the safety of children & vulnerable community members.
- While Shopping (in farm store, at points of sale such as winery, pick your own registers, Barn Door Cafe)
- When Social Distancing not possible (as in barnyard, bathrooms, play areas)
Here is what we are doing NOW to increase our protection for our customers and staff
- Hand-washing sinks available for customers – please use before entering farm store, wine orchard, or PYO patch
- Increased vigilance to sanitization and food safety plan
- Limit number of customers in the Market – only 8 customers in the store at a time and observe social distancing
- Increased air flow – doors open to encourage fresh air and one way traffic
- Order Pick-Up & Delivery Available
Customers please Be mindful of other customers in the market. Keep a respectful distance, practice safe handwashing, avoid touching your face, and otherwise follow CDC guidelines
Our farm store is still open and Now offering Porch Side or Home Delivery. We will box up your order and deliver it to your car or to your home (Princeton/Lawrenceville area only).
Call 609-924-2310 for daily pick your own updates. See our PYO schedule HERE.