- 3/4 lb. orecchiette pasta
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb. beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mashed to a paste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh dill or mint, chopped
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 minutes less than package instructions, then add beans and cook until just tender. Drain and return to pot.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, beans and half the feta and herbs; toss to combine and season. Serve warm or at room temperature. Sprinkle with remaining feta and herbs.
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes