Cool off with this delicious recipe for a white sangria made with Terhune Orchards’ Vidal Blanc wine and our own just-picked peaches.
- 1 (750 ml.) bottle Terhune Orchards Vidal Blanc
- 2 ripe Terhune peaches (peeled)
- 1/2 cup Terhune grapes (halved if large)
- 1 Navel orange (sliced)
- 1 cup Seltzer
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Pour wine into pitcher or glass serving container. Stir in sugar until it dissolves.
- Slice orange into thin rounds and then quarters. Peel peach and cut into bite-size pieces. Add grapes and stir.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Add seltzer just before serving.
Optional – If raspberries or blackberries are in season, these will make a nice addition to this summer sangria.