This is a super easy dish that goes perfectly with just about anything! Totally customizable and tossed in an easy, delicious 6-ingredient homemade dressing.
- 5 cups loosely packed Terhune Orchards mixed greens – or any favorite lettuce
- 2 tablespoons shelled sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup crumbled bacon
- ¼ red onion – thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber – peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Combine dressing ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously to combine.
In a large bowl combine mixed greens, sunflower seeds, bacon, red onions, cucumbers. Just before serving add dressing to taste and toss to combine. Serve immediately after tossing with dressing.
- Feel free to add any of your favorite veggies, or turn this into a hearty main dish with your favorite protein!
Source: Creme de la Crumb