Blueberry Bash Bake-Off Winner 2012- Michelle Bylsma
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Next add vegetable oil, egg and milk. Stir to combine. Add honey and stir again.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups and make crumb topping.
- Mix sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon together with a fork and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake between 20-25 minutes.