Blueberry Bash Bake-Off Winners 2014 — Joeann Nictakis
- 9 graham crackers, whole sheet
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 large eggs 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare crust by mixing all crust ingredients in a food processor. Press the mixture into the bottom a 9-inch pie pan.
- Place berries in bottom of crust.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over blueberries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.