Fresh ingredients for a springtime meal.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup low fat sour cream
- ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 12 asparagus spears, coated in olive oil and sea salt
- 4 slices rye bread
- Preheat grill.
- Cut off hard ends of asparagus, put in pan, drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. Toss to coat.
- Grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- At the same time, also grill asparagus for about 10 minutes. Turn as needed and remove from grill when charred on outside and cooked nearly through the spears.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice and Dijon mustard and mix well.
- Toast rye bread.
- Place one cooked chicken breast on top of toasted rye bread. Top with several spears asparagus, 1 slice of tomato and 1 ½ tablespoons mustard sauce.