One dish, simple to make and full of flavor.
- 1 butternut squash (2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 medium tart apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Layer squash and apples in a 13×9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Mix brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; sprinkle over top. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake, covered, until squash and apples are tender, 45-55 minutes.