- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ purple cabbage, cored and sliced into small strips (about 2 cups)
- 8 radishes, stems and ends removed, finely sliced and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium organic Terhune Orchards Granny Smith apples, or other crisp apple
- Loose ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- In a big bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing: olive oil, mustard, honey and lime juice.
- Toss the chopped cabbage, radish and apple into the bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly toss the chopped ingredients with the dressing. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for an hour. Mix in the chopped cilantro right before serving. This slaw is best eaten within a day, if not sooner.