Families with children are welcome at Terhune Orchards but must stay with your group and be supervised.
Seating & Groups
Group sizes are limited to 8 people (including children and non-drinkers). Tables are first come, first served. Our wine orchard offers plenty of distanced seating. Tables have 2 hour time limit. Tables cannot be moved.
Groups of 10 or more, must make a pre-paid reservation in advance via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If fully vaccinated, wearing a mask is not required.
- Masks requested for non-vaccinated guests.
We hope everyone will enjoy their time in the wine orchard and on the farm.
Our tables are spaced to keep all our guest healthy and comfortable. Tables may not be moved. Maintain social distance from Terhune staff and other guests.
Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Terhune Staff fulfills daily heath screening to ensure they are healthy before serving customers.
- No outside food is permitted. Bottles of wine may not be opened on site.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who are visibly intoxicated.
- Underage drinking is prohibited and the IDs of anyone buying or drinking alcohol will be checked.
- Pets are not permitted.