A sheet pan of assorted oven-roasted veggies brings a rainbow to the table and plenty of variety for guests to choose from.
Our favorite Terhune Orchards organic veggies to include in this recipe are all available now. Pick from this assortment and cut everything into bite-size pieces. You may also want to include potatoes or onions.
|Cubed butternut squash
||Halved brussels sprouts
||Cubed acorn squash
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat vegetables with canola oil. Typically two cups of veggies get mixed with ½ tablespoon canola oil but the broccoli and cauliflower may take 1 tablespoon each to coat.
- Arrange veggies in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are starting to brown and the carrots are fork tender.