Shop at the Farm Store, Online or Outdoor Market
Terhune Orchards has all the fresh trimmings for your holiday meals. Everything you need to make your Thanksgiving fresh, local and delicious can be found here at the farm. While our tables may not be as large this season and we may not be traveling far, you can still find comfort in delicious local fare and favorite dishes.
Make your family’s favorite side dishes with our hearty winter greens, Brussels sprouts, apples, winter squash, and more; fresh from our fields and orchards. Our fresh cranberry relish and cranberry salsa, apple sauce and apple salsa, tomato salsas and guacamole make great starters and farm fresh additions. Our freshly pressed apple cider is excellent served hot or cold. Complement your meal with a selection of Terhune Orchards own red, white and fruit-based wines.
Terhune Orchards is taking orders for Thanksgiving pies. We have more than 15 varieties of pies and crisps, including an assortment of apple pies, blueberry, cherry, peach, pecan, mince and pumpkin pie, of course. We always have a wide assortment of pies at the farm store to choose from throughout the holiday week, but recommend preordering to guarantee that you get exactly what you want. Please order online this season.
Send friends and loved ones a special gift of Terhune this Thanksgiving. We may not be able to be with all our loved ones but let them know you are thinking of them. A gift box brimming with fruit, baked goods and other goodies from Terhune Orchards will definitely be a hit. Visit shop.terhuneorchards.com to see selections.
Pre-order your holiday pies as well as all your fresh produce, cider and trimmings for porch-side pick-up during holiday week. Porch-side pickup available 7 Days a week.
The Terhune Orchards farm store and outdoor market is open 7 Days a week 9am-6pm. On Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26, the farm store will be open 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. for last minute shopping. Our stand at the Trenton Farmers Market will be open Tues. Nov 26 and Wed. Nov 27 from 9am-4:30 pm.
Terhune Orchards is located at 330 Cold Soil Rd., Princeton, NJ.
The farm store is open daily, 9 a.m. –6 p.m. (see special holiday hours above)
The winery is open Friday – Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Bottles available in farm store daily.
Our stand at the Trenton Farmers Market, 960 Spruce Street, Lawrence Township, is open Thursdays – Saturdays 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Find Terhune Orchards online at terhuneorchards.com, on Facebook and Instagram
Terhune Orchards’ Thanksgiving Stuffing with Apples
- ½ lb. sweet sausage
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup minced onion
- ½ cup Terhune Orchards apple cider
- 5 large Stayman Winesap apples, peeled, cored, diced
- 9 cups of bread, cut in cubes
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp fresh thyme
- Remove the sausage skin. Crumble it into pieces and brown over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the celery and onions. Cook for about 10 minutes until the vegetables soften. Add the bread cubes, apples and spices. Moisten with the apple cider and mix well.
- Loosely stuff the cavity of the turkey with the stuffing. Roast your turkey according to time needed for the size bird you have.
- This stuffing can also be made in a 9 x 13 casserole dish. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes until brown on top.